Join our Journey
Careers with Hellios
We are always seeking to recruit talented people that agree with our values, taking great pride in all we do and are fully committed to delivering the best possible service.
If you are interested in a career with Hellios please submit your recent CV or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org . You should include a covering letter explaining why you would perform well in the role for which you are applying, with reference to the key requirements of the job specification and examples from your own experience.
“We work in a very supportive environment and you can ask questions or seek guidance without being judged”.
“Every morning my team meets in a huddle to review the previous day and to share their successes and review anomalies. A really good way of energising our team”
“My background is customer service and Hellios' approach is totally different - it's all about quality and teams getting the right outcomes for our customers rather than volume of calls”
- Joining a young and innovative company
- Training and staff development
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Regular social events
- Company shared lunch
- Pension scheme
- Complimentary fruit and snacks
- Free car parking
First few months at Hellios
Part of our selection process is to integrate people into our business as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Everyone has an induction programme to introduce them to all parts of our business and to understand different roles and responsibilities. A thorough induction is key to retaining our people and helping them to be effective at work.
Here are comments about our induction programme:
“I remember being introduced to everyone on my first day and that made me feel really welcome”
“My induction and training was thorough and there was an assurance that no question was seen as stupid. A lot of time is spent on understanding calls and listening to others before you are involved”
Working at Hellios
Our Culture and Working Environment
At Hellios our collaborative culture applies to our own people as well as our customers. Everyone is expected to provide a high-quality service with close attention to detail irrespective of their role. We employ a diverse group of people and we strive to engage with them from many different perspectives to achieve job satisfaction and enjoyment at work.
Work life balance and enjoy being at work
A high priority for Hellios is to create a good work life balance and make coming to work enjoyable. Hellios offers flexible working, shared company lunches and regular social events.
“Our culture is relaxed, fun and sociable with friendly teams and people who respect each other”.
“Regular shared lunches, Company wide events to celebrate success, our Christmas party and other summer activities all help with bonding and getting to know each other”.
Training and Development
Hellios invests in regular programmes of training and development to make our people more effective at work.
We offer bespoke training in customer service and service delivery as well as management training accredited to the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Programme in Service Delivery
“The benefit of the workshop was giving me the confidence to know how to add value to a meeting with my customers."
Programme of Workplace Excellence
“The business tools really helped me to calibrate communication with colleagues by recognising that people have different styles and ways of working. It helped me understand why people behave in certain ways at work.”
One of the upsides of working for a small, dynamic business is that there are lots of opportunities for career development. As part of our organic growth some people’s roles have changed significantly, and they have taken on more responsibility as technical leads, service delivery managers or used their experience in customer service to transfer into product development and business analysis. With a solid foundation in customer service, the sky’s the limit!
Personal development is high on our agenda at Hellios and we have found one of the most successful ways is to give our people the chance to work outside their usual environment.
Hellios works with The Outward Bound Trust to offer personal development through the outdoors including a weekend residential programme in the Lake District.
Outward Bound Trust
“It was a great bonding experience – a completely new experience for most of us”.
Conferences and events
“The exhibitions give you a real insight into customer relationships”
We are always seeking to recruit talented people that agree with our values. If you are interested in a career with Hellios please submit your CV or résumé to email@example.com along with a covering letter.
Customer Support Advisor – Validations
To provide excellent customer service in our Validations team. Validating data for new customers and customers renewing their subscription before it is published to our buyer customers.
- LOCATION: Kemp House, Chawley Park, Cumnor Hill, Oxford OX2 9PH
• Education to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a technical or science discipline
• Highest accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Detailed working knowledge of Excel to Intermediate or Advanced level
• Good knowledge of other MS Office applications
• Articulate with a confident telephone manner
• Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Commitment to provide excellent customer service at all times
• Flexible in approach
- CLOSING DATE: 5th March 2021
• Build a rapport and strong relationship with customers by offering support and advice throughout the validation process
• Validate online questionnaires with close attention to detail and with reference to standard processes and procedures
• Accurately log and update customer records on the status of their questionnaires
• Advising and processing fee payments for new and renewing customers
• Proficient user of validation process within our business system
• Identify ways in which processes and procedures can be streamlined and made more efficient
• Active participation in team meetings to share and communication information
• Consistently meet or exceed personal targets
• Escalate customer issues to the Team Leader or Service Delivery team
To view full details click here
This is a temporary to permanent rollAPPLY FOR THIS JOB